Namecheap is a domain registration and web hosting technology company founded in 2000. Richard Kirkendall is the CEO of Namecheap and he lives in Los Angeles. Being over two decades in the market. Namecheap has 10 million domains under its management.
Namecheap always looks to offer unparalleled levels of service, security and support.
Namecheap has been able to provide multiple services apart from domain registration and web hosting. Here is the list of its services:-
- Domain Registration
- New TLD’s
- Free DNS
- Premium DNS
- Free Website Builder
- Shared Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Multiple SSL Certificates
Namecheap Affiliate Program
Namecheap has an affiliate program for affiliate marketers who can help them spread their service throughout the globe.
Being a Namecheap affiliate you can earn by promoting their products and earn while you can get referrals.
Namecheap has a precise commission rate for each of it’s products.
|Namecheap Products||Commission Rates|
|Web Hosting (Includes All Packages)||35%|
In the above table, not all the products are listed. But these are the few products which usually are promoted more.
Once you started making referrals for Namecheap. You can notice that most of their services are being used multiple years down the line.
Benefits of Joining Namecheap Affiliate Program:
Namecheap is a global marketplace for domain registrar and web hostings. Many website owners and businesses are looking to grow online. For these people, Namecheap is the perfect place to start.
Let me share the benefits
- They have a big marketing team that does the work for you regarding conversions. Once you’re a Namecheap affiliate. All you need to do is drive traffic via your affiliate links.
- You can join via multiple affiliate networks
- They provide you with all the promotion materials like guides, banners, and widgets.
- Namecheap internal program offers multiple payout options
- Quality customer service provider
- Full online privacy and security
- It’s cookies last for 30 days. Thus when a visitor clicks on your affiliate link and makes a purchase within 30 days. You will be credited with the commissions.
How To Join Namecheap Affiliate Program?
Unfortunately, Namecheap allows us to become an affiliate via different affiliate networks. You have three affiliate markerplace form where you can become an affiliate. They are:-
- Impact Radius
- Commission Junction
Note: To get approved via these networks. You need to have a website to submit. But you can create a website on Blogspot, WordPress and on other platforms to submit and become an affiliate
How To Promote Namecheap As An Affiliate
Once you’ve become an affiliate for Namecheap. You have to promote your links and look to get as much referrals as possible.
The best way to promote the ‘Namecheap Affiliate Program’ is always to highlight the best services that Namecheap provides.
Follow these steps to do promote Namecheap right,
- Know About The Products: Before promoting any stuff online. Always know about the products. This way you can easily pitch it’s benefits to the buyer
- Choose One Best Product: Study the one product perfectly and promote it wisely. Because promoting multiple products is gonna be harder. So target the right audience for your product
- Build Content: Once you’ve finalized what to promote. Choose the content via which you want to get traction online. The content determines your quality of traffic
- Engage with Your Audience: Since you know, who your audience is. Starting hanging out in the same place online and provide your content. Later engage with them and promote your affiliate links
- Monitor Your Results: Once you start seeing visitors to your offer. Analyze your strategies and test them more and more to get better results.
Check my other posts:-